Click to download: ECCE 2022 - Conference Programme Cover
Click to download: Circular No. 2 ECCE 2022
Click to download: Circular No. 1 ECCE 2022
Polish Association of Civil Engineers and Technicians, Opole Branch
Opole University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Opole District Chamber of Civil Engineers
Commission of Civil Engineering, Katowice Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences
5TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (ECCE 2022)
Opole, Poland, 26-28 September 2022
Chairman of Polish Association of Civil Engineers and Technicians
Prof. Maria Kaszyńska
His Magnificence, Rector of Opole University of Technology
Prof. Marcin LORENC
Marshal of Opole Voivodship
President of Provincial Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Opole
- Polish Association of Civil Engineers and Technicians (PACET), Opole Branch
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Opole University of Technology
- Opole District Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Commission of Civil Engineering, Katowice Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences
FACULTY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE
OPOLE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Katowicka 48, 45-061 Opole, Poland
HOTEL MERCURE OPOLE
Krakowska 57/59, 45-018 Opole, Poland
26-28 September, 2022
THEMATIC SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
We invite authors of scientific and review papers in the field of architecture, urban planning, civil and environmental engineering. Their detailed scope should concern:
- designing of buildings with particular emphasis on the reconstruction and renovation of historic ones, durability of buildings and structures, environmental aspects of sustainable construction
- construction materials engineering with particular emphasis on waste management in construction
- unconventional energy sources and energy consumption in construction
- innovative technologies for the construction and operation of buildings in industrial, hydrotechnical, municipal, and transport infrastructure
- architecture and urban and spatial planning in the context of the idea of sustainable development
- BIM, legal and organizational issues of preparation and implementation of construction projects in accordance with the principles of environmental protection
The organizers invite researchers, designers, contractors, architectural and construction administration, and construction supervision employees as well as companies promoting modern technologies and products in the field of construction to participate in the Conference.
- Wiesław Baran, Opole University of Technology / Polish Association of Civil Engineers and Technicians, Opole Branch
- Damian Bęben, Opole University of Technology
- Zbigniew Perkowski, Opole University of Technology / Commission of Civil Engineering, Katowice Branch of Polish Academy of Sciences
- Dominika Pilarska, Opole University of Technology
- Adam Rak, Opole University of Technology / Opole District Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Małgorzata Godyń, Opole District Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Krzysztof Irek, Opole University of Technology
- Zbigniew Perkowski, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Glenda Abate, University of Catania (Italy)
- Monika Adamska, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Damian Bęben, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Dariusz Bajno, Bydgoszcz University of Technology (Poland)
- Mirosław Bogdan, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Giovanni Bosco, University of L'Aquila (Italy)
- Jacek Domski, Koszalin University of Technology (Poland)
- Zbigniew Giergiczny, Silesian University of Technology (Poland)
- Stefania Grzeszczyk, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Bożena Hoła, Wrocław University of Technology (Poland)
- Elżbieta Janowska-Renkas, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Zbyněk Keršner, Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic)
- Stanislav Kmet’, Technical University of Košice (Slovakia)
- Seweryn Kokot, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Peter Koteš, University of Žilina (Slovakia)
- Tomasz Krykowski, Silesian University of Technology (Poland)
- Oren Lavan, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
- Maciej Major, Częstochowa University of Technology (Poland)
- Andrzej Marynowicz, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Maria Rossella Massimino, University of Catania (Italy)
- Jaroslav Odrobiňák, University of Žilina (Slovakia)
- Miguel José Oliveira, University of Algarve (Portugal)
- Shehata E. Abdel Raheem, Assiut University (Egypt)
- Adam Rak, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Andrea Segalini, University of Parma (Italy)
- Halil Sezen, Ohio State University (USA)
- Aleksandr Shymanowskiy, V.N. Shimanovsky Ukrainian Institute of Steel Construction (Ukraine)
- Elisa da Silva, University of Algarve (Portugal)
- Iveta Skotnicová, Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
- Pranshoo Solanki, College of Applied Science and Technology – Illinois State University (USA)
- Luca Trabattoni, University of Pavia (Italy)
- Jan Vaslestad, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (Norway)
- Amer Wadi, ViaCon International AB (Sweden)
- Robert Wójcik, University of Warmia and Mazury (Poland)
- Jerzy Wyrwał, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Zbigniew Zembaty, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Dominika Bysiec, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Mariusz Czabak, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
- Krystian Jurowski, Opole University of Technology (Poland)
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Opole University of Technology,
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Katowicka 48, 45-061 Opole, Poland
with a note on the envelope: ECCE 2022
Sessions: 26-28 September 2022
(Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday)
- submission of abstract
- information on the acceptance of abstract
- submission of full articles
- submission of reviews to the authors
- payment of conference fee
- submission of revised articles
GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHORS
Abstract in English: font Times New Roman 12, line spacing 1.5, max. 2 pages, A4 format.
Guidelines for the full articles will be sent by the Scientific Committee along with the information on the acceptance of abstract (approximately Max. 16 pages, A4 format).
One conference fee covers participation with one paper and publication of all accepted paper abstracts in the Conference book. The conference fee covers also publication of selected papers, after acceptation by the Scientific Committee, in the reviewed Conference monograph by Springer or in Inżynieria i Budownictwo – the prestigious trade journal for the Polish construction industry from PACET. The conference fee does not cover additional costs for publication in other journals proposed by the Scientific Committee (journal issues to be negotiated by the organizers for the ECCE 2022 participants). The publisher will be proposed for the authors by the Scientific Committee in the information on the acceptance of abstract. More detailed information will be provided in Circular No. 2. in November/December 2021 and the Conference website.
Silesian University of Technology (Poland)
Cement and concrete in a low-carbon economy
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
Seismic retrofitting and seismic design using advanced technologies: An environmental point-of-view
Maria Rossella Massimino
University of Catania (Italy)
Seismic risk and environmentally friendly solutions: the geotechnical point of view
Design office – Mostopol sp. z o.o. (Poland)
Technical aspects of the designed railway bridge over the Odra river in Opole
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Persons or companies interested in presenting their own offer or placing an advertisement during the Conference are invited to directly contact the Organizing Committee.
Other forms of participation:
- presentations and posters
- presentations of companies offering products for construction industry,
- advertising stands for companies.
The conference program includes technical trips to important construction sites in the region.
The conference is a form of professional development.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the Conference.
The organizers reserve the right to change the conditions of participation in the Conference depending on the current epidemic situation related to COVID 19.
The conference fee is 430 Euro or 1500 PLN +VAT.
The conference fee includes two nights in a double room in Hotel Mercury Opole with breakfasts, dinners, suppers, and refreshments during breaks.
The organizers do not cover the travel costs and the costs of accommodation in places other than Hotel Mercury Opole.
- An additional fee for one-night stay in a single room is 45 Euro or 150 PLN +VAT per one night.
- The conference fee without accommodation is 350 Euro or 1200 PLN +VAT.
- Participants who plan an additional one-night stay in a double room on 25 or 28 September 2022 incur an additional fee of 50 Euro or 175 PLN +VAT.
- In case of resignation from participation in the Conference up to two weeks before its commencement, participation costs may be reimbursed up to 50% of the payment made. In the case of resignation from participation less than two weeks, participation costs will not be reimbursed.
The registration fee should be paid on:
Santander Bank Polska S.A. O/Opole
Account number: PL 13 1090 2138 0000 0001 2136 6833
Polski Związek Inżynierów i Techników Budownictwa, Oddział w Opolu
(in the transfer description, please also include a note: ECCE 2022)
You can find travel information at website: https://dwm.po.opole.pl/index.php/en/our-university/location/city-of-opole/your-way-to-opole. You can also find connection from main international airports (Wroclaw, Katowice, Krakow, Warszawa) to Opole at: http://aerobus.pl/english-version